Date(s) - 24/09/2015 - 25/09/2015
Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel
This year’s theme is Interprofessional Involvement in Screening and Brief Intervention. Please plan to join us for a pre-conference workshop on September 23, 2015, where we will examine Policy and Practice of SBI Interprofessional Involvement. Highlights of the conference include:
- A stimulating, eclectic gathering of researchers, educators and practitioners from various fields such as nursing, social work, pharmacy, dentistry, medicine, and many other professions who are joining in the important interprofessional work of screening and brief intervention.
- An outstanding line-up of international plenary speakers including Drs. Preben Bendtsen (Sweden), Eileen Kaner & Jim McCambridge (UK), John Knight & Katharine Bradley (US)
- A social dinner Thursday evening at the distinguished Carter Center, founded by former US President Jimmy Carter and former First Lady Rosalynn Carter. The Carter Center exists to prevent and resolve conflicts, enhance freedom and democracy, and improve health.
- The annual Heather Lecture, delivered by Rich Saitz (USA), which will review emerging RCT results to summarize the “state of the science” on screening and brief intervention for unhealthy drug use
- An enjoyable venue in the lively Buckhead area of Atlanta.
For more information: http://www.planetreg.com/INEBRIAConf2015