Date(s) - 18/09/2014 - 19/09/2014
For members, registration fee is only 200 € before the 15th of May.
Book accommodation in the different hotels suggested.
Abstract submission has been extended until 15th of May.
For more information, please access the 11th INEBRIA Conference website: www.inebria.pl.
For questions on registration and accommodation: email@example.com
For questions on abstract submission: Inebria@gencat.cat
The conference aims to:
- Enhance research on EIBI/SBI implementation as a public health tool
- Expand EIBI/SBI in emerging economies.
- Promote expansion of EIBI/SBI to other drugs
- Continue promoting the use of new technologies on the implementation of EIBI/SBI
The conference would like to serve as a tool to stimulate international cooperation among INEBRIA members, exploring different funding opportunities (NIDA, HORIZON 2020, SANCO, etc)
A detailed Conference programme will be available in the coming months but the main topics that will be covered are:
- Screening tools and approaches to screening in various settings
- Efficacy of brief interventions (RCTs only)
- Utilizing Information Technology to conduct SBI
- SBI outside general health settings (e.g. criminal justice, employee assistance)
- SBI education and training programs
- Strategies for integrating SBI into health policy
- Implementation research
- Results of other original SBI research (not implementation research or RCTs)